You can quickly locate a specific run by its Callout Number, even if the run took place outside the 24-month editing window.
If you do not know the dispatch/incident ID associated with the run record, the Advanced Search option may be most helpful.
To Locate an Existing Record Using a Dispatch ID
- From any page, go to the upper-right corner of the page and click in the Callout Number search box.
- Enter the callout number of the run record you want to locate and then press Enter.
Tip: To search for a run without an incident number, enter EMPTY to return records without these values recorded.
When only one run corresponds with the searched callout number, that run’s Summary page opens immediately. If the search returns more than one record, view the summaries to determine which one is the record you need.
If the callout number is invalid and no run record associated with it can be found, a message appears to indicate this.
To Locate an Existing Record Using Search Criteria
- From any page, go to Run Records: Recent Records. Locate the Search Criteria section of the Recent Records window.
- Set the timeframe you want to search using the date and time pickers in Last Modified field.
- Click the Add Field to Search Criteria link. Begin typing in the field to jump to potential matches in the list, or scroll to find your selection.
- Repeat step 3 as many times as you like, adding details that will narrow and speed up the search.
- After all known information is entered in the Search Criteria fields, click Search or press Enter.
- If you would like to save the search to the list of available record filters, click Options at the right of the Search Criteria section.